Saturday morning yan I’m ready to go to church na with my friends.I’m very happy
Here’s my answer again Anne…
1.Does anyone know your password to your email?~ no
2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?~ I’m not fun of mc donald sa pungko2x lang ko usahay hehehe o di ba carenderia nagtipid.
3. Are you an emotional person?~ not really emotional sa middle lang ko
4. Do you like your name?~ yes
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?~maybe
6. Ever felt jealous of your friend?~ if there’s reason to get zealous
7. What was the last thing you did work at home?~ washing my clothes
8. Who is right next to you?~ singer daw mani I forgot his name.
9. Who was the last person you ate with?~ Melissa
10. What song are you listening to right now?~ Till I Met You by Kuh Ledesma
11. How’s the weather right now?~it’s afternoon & it’s raining
12. Last person who called you today?~my sweetheart (foreigner chicken)
14. Last song you sang?~How Did You Know by Gary Valenciano
15. Last time you danced?~In Camiguin w/ my bf sayaw2x ra gud wala lingaw sa sulod ra pod sa room.
16. Lost a friendship over something stupid?~ I will think about that first…ok raba nimo?
18. Last thing you ate?~ bread & banana w/ fried fish
19. Been really depressed before?~ yes when my leg was struck sa wire pag agi nako.Perti nakong hinuktok kay naa nay scars dako.
20. Faked being sick to miss school?~ uhmmm.Think sa ko ha?hehe
21. What time did you wake up today?~ 5 am
22. Current taste?~ anything nga akong gustohan walay pili
23. Who is the person that posted this survey?~ who knows?
24. What are you wearing right now?~ pants & t- shirt
25. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?~ not that shy but depende sa money
26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?~ cute eyes esp.kano gyud and gentlemen sya dili singhagon,God fearing sya.
27. Where are you right now?~ internet cafe
28. What date and day is it?Tuesday, June 05, 2007— 5:42pm~
29. Did you go anywhere today?~only 2 internet cafe kay gi compare nako ang presyo asay barato haha..
31. How old are you?~ running 30 this June 16.Huhu malipay ko dili kay tiguls na ko.
33. Are U mature/ immature?~ matured, enough nga maka decide what is right.
34. Do you call your parents by their first name?~ no just ma & pa for fun usahay mom & dad dalang pasiaw..kay mura man gud sila ug hulmigasan ug tawgon ug mom & dad kay di daw bagay.
35. Are you an only child?~ ay upat intawn mi.
36. Where do you go shopping?~Gaisano ug uban pang agi sano.
37. Do you like books?~ yes very much
Thanks sa tagay Dae Anne here’s my answer…
1. Are you smiling?– Ingon nila smiling ko hehehe yes
2. When was the last time you met someone new? And who?–Last April lang…si Denver gipaila-ila nako ni Melissa.
3. Do you drink wine?– yes,grape wine lang hehehe…
4. Tell us when was the last time you were annoyed & why?– this week lang because I hear pangit nga words nga dinako na uyonan.
5. Did you ever say bad words like f*** etc.?never
6. Do you have any friends who are famous?–coming pa hahhaa…
7. Last thing you do before going to sleep?–pray then playing games “parachute” in my Ipod.
8. What is your favorite facial moisturizer? using it now?–Ponds ko karon.
9. Besides your computer, what is your favorite gadget?–Ipod, digi-cam & cellphone.
10. How many divisions does your parent’s house have?Hay 2 division ra gyud.
11. Did you ever get drunk, to the extent you throw-up? How many times?–Never,pa jud
12. Describe your dream bedroom, size, color of the wallpaper & furnitures, etc.–Not to big or small malisang ko anang big room.Then with any cool colors para relaxing ang dating,overlooking the sea or lake sya,with food on our table sa terrace diin makalantaw sa ubos sa lake..hahaha..kana happy na!dako jud ug kaon diman mawala ang food.
13. Your most favorite part of your house?–kitchen & bedroom(paila lang gyud u know na).
14.How many hours you spend on computer everyday?–5-6 hrs lang gud usahay.
15. For swimwear, one-piece or two-piece?–2 piece lang sa.
16. What gift (materially) you want to receive on your next birthday?–Laptop & magic mic.for me to practice singing.
17. If you can afford, what luxury car you want to own?–ay na! I dont know about the latest cars.Basta makasakay mao nana.Dili lang pod kabayo ha.
18. The last time you bought underwear?–bisayaon lang ha dihas April palit ko new panagana lang basin gisi ko ilalum basin mugawas sa swimsuit pagligo namo sa akong bf na santimaan gyud kaulaw!
20. Where did you met your bf/gf/spouse now?–in Adventist Singles Connection.
21. Do you believe that there are instances that cheating is forgivable?–Think sako ha!
22. What is the most expensive piece of clothing you have? How much it cost?– Ay na baratuhon man lang kog gamit.Dili lang ko magsaba uy!hehehe bitaw diman mahal pero kuan to penshoppe,crissa,levis gamay ra pod.
23. Do you own a boat?–no, ko ra uyab noon iyaha man to diman to ako.
24.Your most favorite viand. (Just one)–green leafy vegetables mosabsab ko ana happy na ang day!pobrehon jud ug taste hahaha…
25. When was the last time you make love?–santimaan wapako kasulay ana.thrilling gani ko…hehehhe
26. If ever, you’ll be given the chance to run for a position, what would it be?–ay presidente gyud bisag unsa basta presidente bahalag sa purok ug sa dayong kaponungan sa mga nangamatay.bitaw uy!bisan unsa lang basta qualified.
27. Ever joined a beauty & brain contest? Specify.–Never pa jud kay drained pa ako brain unya kapoy pa ako beauty.
28. If you have to answer the unforgettable final question of Lara Quigaman, (Ms. International 2005) what will be your answer. “What do you say to the people of the world who have typecasted Filipinos as nannies?”–ok lang proud kay ang pinoy the best nanies diba?
29. Any particular thing you want to buy for you father/husband/bf this father’s day?–for my fada…I want to give him a car pero posoy man na wala gyud bisan skeleton nalang sa car,for my bf I wanna give him a native chicken hahaha…guess who?for her to hold hahahah.
This policy is valid from 3 June 2007
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org